Barb Bliss

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

It's a dreary day today. Rainy and clouds. Usually I don't mind, but it always throws me off when there's rain in late November! 

I don't envy you @Serge Darveau. I am not looking forward to snow.  We have a chance of it in the forecast next week.  Today we are foggy so a different type of white : ).  Though I did see snizzle (which is actually a real meteorological term - snow drizzle = snizzle) coming from the fog deck.

Looks like some crappy Thanksgiving holiday travelling in Minnesota.  I'm off over lunch to get some more groceries (and gas) so I won't have to go out until Thanksgiving.

image.thumb.png.ec8d618d51519dbebe0fbdeec917ed93.png

image.png.7747453cbdb1e4743074180b57d05107.png

Edited by Barb Bliss

28 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The forecast has gotten worse

image.png.e91cb4fd73aa8871d145e0e906fbf412.png

image.thumb.png.5e0dcf4d9e787abf30e16e685e9c334f.png

It’s all rain for us down here.  A shame...

Safe travels everyone.

We're going to have a wet, but reasonably warm, Thanksgiving.  40s and 50s for the most part.  We're packed up for our road trip and will be heading out as soon as I get off the laptop and get my shower.  

It's hard to say how much snow is on the ground, what with all the blowing and the varying amounts of melting when it hit the ground.  On top of the pergola, it looks like 10".  On the front steps it looks like 6".  And it's still coming down.  My neighbor Kevin and his family bailed out of town for Wisconsin right after work yesterday.  Smart.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Today it's very chilly, and it started to snow on my drive in. I'm not sure if it will stick, since snow wasn't forecast. 

Thank goodness for space heaters! Without them, I'd be an Annesicle.

Everything is white here, but not because of snow. We are socked in with fog. We were foggy yesterday but saw a brief bit of sun in the late afternoon before it got dark. Today looks like we are in for a full day of fog. Probably not going away until we have rain in the forecast for Friday. Hopefully that is just rain and not anything frozen, but we shall see...

2 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Everything is white here, but not because of snow. We are socked in with fog. We were foggy yesterday but saw a brief bit of sun in the late afternoon before it got dark. Today looks like we are in for a full day of fog. Probably not going away until we have rain in the forecast for Friday. Hopefully that is just rain and not anything frozen, but we shall see...

Sunny, calm, and 38 degrees at the moment!  With luck the ice on my stairs will melt/evaporate.