Zoe

Dog Might Instagram Stories!

Hey guys!! I've started tackling our Instagram to get more of the 'story' about Dog Might out there. There's some fun stuff on there already (quick little videos) that you guys might enjoy!

You can always find us here: https://www.instagram.com/dogmight/

Let me know if you guys like this kind of stuff and want to see more of it on Insta or elsewhere! It's been fun so far and some people have definitely enjoyed seeing our finishing station at work. :) And if there's anything you specifically want to see, let me know!!

You don't need an Instagram account to look at our stuff there (you would to like or reply, but you can also just do that here).

2 hours ago, Zoe said:

Hey guys!! I've started tackling our Instagram to get more of the 'story' about Dog Might out there. There's some fun stuff on there already (quick little videos) that you guys might enjoy!

Let me know if you guys like this kind of stuff and want to see more of it on Insta or elsewhere! It's been fun so far and some people have definitely enjoyed seeing our finishing station at work. :) And if there's anything you specifically want to see, let me know!!

You don't need an Instagram account to look at our stuff there (you would to like or reply, but you can also just do that here).

This is blocked too :-(

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

@Barb Bliss we need to find you a cooler bank.

I need to retire.  A big part of the problem is the government coming in and telling us what to do, and how fast to do it.  Rather than figure out who needs something, everyone is stuck taking a class.  Target gets hacked, and we have to stop what we are doing, and figure out if we are vulnerable in the same way.  Everything is getting locked down.  I'm a .net developer, but now I have no local admin so I can't even change my IIS now without submitting a security change request and wait 4 hours.  Rather than worry about a virus getting in, shut the doors to just about everything.  It's just stupid.

Edited by Barb Bliss

37 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I need to retire.  A big part of the problem is the government coming in and telling us what to do, and how fast to do it.  Rather than figure out who needs something, everyone is stuck taking a class.  Target gets hacked, and we have to stop what we are doing, and figure out if we are vulnerable in the same way.  Everything is getting locked down.  I'm a .net developer, but now I have no local admin so I can't even change my IIS now without submitting a security change request and wait 4 hours.  Rather than worry about a virus getting in, shut the doors to just about everything.  It's just stupid.

There's something to be said when a .net developer has restricted access...

5 hours ago, Zoe said:

This kind of stuff is awesome!  More shots of the CNC routers in action! :):) 

• Like 1

Got some more videos of Annie staining different products! Gonna grab her spraying at some point, as well.

Gonna try to get some CNC action, been trying to wait for something especially exciting, but I think I'll just put a few up anyway. :)

• Thanks 1