Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@Thomas Browne What!! I didn't know you were in Pittsburgh! I spent about 6 years there in my early 20s. And despite all the people I know who go for Pittsburgh rare, I didn't know that about the steel mill workers! That's awesome. I'll have to test my friends on it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

You should see the Christmas time with all those company party :) 

In my last job, there wasn't a Christmas party, but I did get a small window scraper with the company logo on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tracking shows my cutting board has arrived. Stay tuned for pics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam said:

It's so pretty I almost don't even want to cut on it xD

CB 1.jpg

CB 2.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! And of course, with a cutting board (and the implication of sharp tools) that quote is super appropriate! 

 

I should get mine today. Otherwise I would be super jealous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam said:

It's so pretty I almost don't even want to cut on it xD

CB 1.jpg

CB 2.jpg

Mine too.  I decide it would serve as a "platter" for garden parties.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Mine too.  I decide it would serve as a "platter" for garden parties.

I'm leaning in that direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Haha the first cut is always the hardest

I thought the first cut was the deepest?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2018 at 7:07 AM, Adam said:

It's so pretty I almost don't even want to cut on it xD

CB 1.jpg

CB 2.jpg

I have not quote in my classroom. I quote to students who are really working or putting much effort in their assignment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have decided to start my Christmas wish list for 2018 because I know some people (Romycat) start shopping very early for Christmas gifts. I am putting one of these cutting boards on my list. So for anyone that buys me Christmas gifts (Romycat) you should know it is on my list.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I have decided to start my Christmas wish list for 2018 because I know some people (Romycat) start shopping very early for Christmas gifts. I am putting one of these cutting boards on my list. So for anyone that buys me Christmas gifts (Romycat) you should know it is on my list.

Where have you been.  Not heard a peep out of you for a while.  Somewhere fun I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Where have you been.  Not heard a peep out of you for a while.  Somewhere fun I hope.

Just life issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×