Sign in to follow this  
Zoxe

Gloomhaven Celebration #1

Some of you may be on Isaac's newsletter, but just in case here is a relink for the Gloomhaven fans.  Gloomhaven Celebration #1 was just announced!!!  (see full text below).   We'd already have signed up but already have a binding commitment that weekend.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gloomhaven-1-celebration-tickets-43260820278

I have big news! I'm throwing a party!

Okay, sure, I told you that in my last letter, too, but now it is actually happening in reality and there is a time and a place and everything. Thanks for all your responses in the last letter. They helped me realize that more people would likely show up than I would have otherwise suspected, so I went and found a new venue that could hold more people, and now I am super-excited about it!

The venue is still limited on space, though, so I've set up an Eventbrite page that people need to RSVPon. If you are planning on coming, please RSVP for as many tickets (which are free) as people in your group. And if you aren't planning on coming, well, don't RSVP. (That part was probably obvious, though.)

The party will be on March 31, from 2-10pm, at the Lafayette Brewing Company. Here is the RSVP link:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Some of you may be on Isaac's newsletter, but just in case here is a relink for the Gloomhaven fans.  Gloomhaven Celebration #1 was just announced!!!  (see full text below).   We'd already have signed up but already have a binding commitment that weekend.

That's pretty cool! I'd love to do something like that here...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

That's pretty cool! I'd love to do something like that here...

I wish I could make it out there.  Oh well.

Oooh - a DMG Gloomhaven Double Celebration!  That would be cool @Lindsey!!  Or did you just mean a DMG Celebration?  That would be fun too!

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, Zoxe said:

Why do people keep scheduling these kinds of thing during March Madness.  It's madness!

4 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Why do people keep scheduling these kinds of thing during March Madness.  It's madness!

I know!  I'd love to attend Isaac's shindig, but March and early April is already overflowing with commitments.

We met Isaac at GenCon this year.  Super nice guy. Quiet and reserved, but I'd love to game with him in a smaller venue.  Maybe next year! :(

And @Lindsey, name the time and the place for the DMG party.  Just make it after April 10th.  :P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zoxe said:

I know!  I'd love to attend Isaac's shindig, but March and early April is already overflowing with commitments.

We met Isaac at GenCon this year.  Super nice guy. Quiet and reserved, but I'd love to game with him in a smaller venue.  Maybe next year! :(

And @Lindsey, name the time and the place for the DMG party.  Just make it after April 10th.  :P

Good call.  Don't want to muck up the Masters weekend either :-)