tgpumpkin

For people who want to spend my money

47 minutes ago, Zoe said:

True!!! It could be worse & more tempting than it already is!

still beautiful and still takes a challenge to not buy it.  :) 

Dead of winter a long night on sale for 30 bucks at Amazon. It’s a stand-alone expansion but  I don’t have either game yet.  Loved Dow the original but now deciding if I should get long night or just original.  @Lindsey thoughts?  Anyone else can chime in too.

• Like 1

I really, really like Dead of Winter. I have the first version of the game. I have read reviews for the second. Its similar to the first but with some new buildings and challenges.  I'm not a fan, in general, of zombie games so I was iffy if I would like Dead of Winter, but I finally bought it a few years ago. It was worth the price. We've had a blast with it. For two players the game is fine, but it shines with three or more. With two players you are working as a solid team to protect the colony and complete goals. With three plus players, there is a possibility that one of them is a betrayer who is secretly working to destroy you all.  I love that element--and I very much enjoy it when I'm the betrayer  ?

The game is well-designed.  Missions can be normal or hard. And believe me, even the "easy" missions can be challenging.  We have lost more games than we won. Even in losing we had a great time. With one group that I have played this game with numerous times, we often get into role-playing, having a blast coming up with stories and eye-balling certain other players, accusing them of being untrustworthy (its usually Zenith vs me). I recommend it even if you are not into horror or zombies. It's that human element of not knowing who to trust that really makes this game shine.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:17 AM, tgpumpkin said:

Dead of winter a long night on sale for 30 bucks at Amazon. It’s a stand-alone expansion but  I don’t have either game yet.  Loved Dow the original but now deciding if I should get long night or just original.  @Lindsey thoughts?  Anyone else can chime in too.

The Long Night is a great Stand alone expansion that features the original game along with a few expansions. You'll miss out on the original characters and some crossroad cards but I think it's well worth it. If you love the game as much as me you can always go back and get the original version. 

• Like 2

Hey, @tgpumpkin, I just ordered me that castle rolling tray you have been wanting for a long time. With free shipping and $1 leather lining, I thought now was the time to grab it. 🎲😃

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

Hey, @tgpumpkin, I just ordered me that castle rolling tray you have been wanting for a long time. With free shipping and $1 leather lining, I thought now was the time to grab it. 🎲😃

Boom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/23/2018 at 9:47 AM, RomyCat said:

That’s awesome.  Castle is the way to go.  I need to get that and a dragon of some sort and I’m set. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

And it's gone.  I hope my orange brother grabbed this.

@Thomas Browne @Barb Bliss @RomyCat That is absolutely amazing.  Clearly it was popular as it’s glory swept someone off their feet and immediately bought it.  ‘Twas not me.  I’ve been grading finals non stop.  Just got done!

i told you @Konas ... this is the next sensation waiting to happen...

DUSTY DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Thomas Browne @Barb Bliss @RomyCat That is absolutely amazing.  Clearly it was popular as it’s glory swept someone off their feet and immediately bought it.  ‘Twas not me.  I’ve been grading finals non stop.  Just got done!

i told you @Konas ... this is the next sensation waiting to happen...

DUSTY DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Hah. I hadn't even occurred to me that it was DD! Its funny but one of our vendors asked for that sculpt for his wife. We made an extra and put it up. That and the Nodachi one in Maple. Both sold quick. Maybe DD isn't such a bad idea....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Hah. I hadn't even occurred to me that it was DD! Its funny but one of our vendors asked for that sculpt for his wife. We made an extra and put it up. That and the Nodachi one in Maple. Both sold quick. Maybe DD isn't such a bad idea....

Pair those sheathes with a feather duster with the options to customize the handle with a flavorful variety of woods and engravings.  You know @Barb Bliss needs a dusty doom in rosewood with Cthulhu engraving.  

The worlds ready @Konas  ...  it’s time to awaken the sleeping giant and channel those who have secret ambitions of dusting as a hobby.  Dog Might can usher this era in and build an entire industry.  

The other mike needs to film the commercials too..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Spend TG money question time:  Do I get my 2nd sentinel or first AC (with lights!)?  

First AC.  Check out the swap meet.  I'll give you an additional discount, my brother.

My AC on the swap is a nice orange tan color and quite a bit less expensive.  😉  Though if the goal is to spend my brother @tgpumpkin's money, then by all means, go for the Chechen.  It is a beauty.

18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

My AC on the swap is a nice orange tan color and quite a bit less expensive.  😉  Though if the goal is to spend my brother @tgpumpkin's money, then by all means, go for the Chechen.  It is a beauty.

Wasn't that the goal of this thread?

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

Wasn't that the goal of this thread?

Yes, but it's also to get the best stuff.  My AC has a dragon sculpt on it.  😁

19 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yes, but it's also to get the best stuff.  My AC has a dragon sculpt on it.  😁

Ill check out the swap meet @Barb Bliss

@Thomas Browne I was checking out to see if I can make the Chechen work but unfortunately the price is too high for me to get an AC at that price (no offense @Konas , honest) .  The shipping also is very high to send to me for some reason (not sure why that is...but shipping is shipping).  I love the mythic woods but for the AC I may have to go more of a fire stain which is still very nice.  Plus I want lights :D 

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Thomas Browne I was checking out to see if I can make the Chechen work but unfortunately the price is too high for me to get an AC at that price (no offense @Konas , honest) .  The shipping also is very high to send to me for some reason (not sure why that is...but shipping is shipping).  I love the mythic woods but for the AC I may have to go more of a fire stain which is still very nice.  Plus I want lights :D 

Huh. Feel free to send me a screenshot of what the shipping looks like for that purchase. I'll see if Cameron needs to tweak something or if I messed up a weight issue.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:42 PM, tgpumpkin said:

Damn it @tgpumpkin!  If not you, who am I supposed to rely on to save ME from buying it?!

• Like 1