tgpumpkin

For people who want to spend my money

3 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

This Friday night, somewhere in the deep northern wilds of Canada,  @Serge Darveau sits up and thinks to himself, “Hmmm what could I use for a rainbow D120?”  He returns to his musings, as the winds howl outside his snowbound home.

LOL!

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

You could store them in a pumpkin dice box.  Maybe @Konas will make you another one.

I have charterstone but haven’t bought the component pack yet. Still using the standard wooden pumpkins :) 

2 hours ago, yatescory said:

So what did you end up going with?  

I was going to get the spalted boco sheath @Konas put out but @Peter Pickle beat me to the punch.  Now I’m watching the shop for a unique drop I can jump on in a cool wood or one that has a unique look to the grain.  

im keeping an eye out for a castle or dragon rolling tray and a cool looking sheath in unique woods or a unique piece that looks stunning.   If one doesn’t drop I’m sure I’ll eventually fold and go custom.  

2 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

I was going to get the spalted boco sheath @Konas put out but @Peter Pickle beat me to the punch.  Now I’m watching the shop for a unique drop I can jump on in a cool wood or one that has a unique look to the grain.  

im keeping an eye out for a castle or dragon rolling tray and a cool looking sheath in unique woods or a unique piece that looks stunning.   If one doesn’t drop I’m sure I’ll eventually fold and go custom.  

I was going to say, @tgpumpkin, that I'm sure they'd do a custom one for you.  @Konas and @Zoe have been great so far in terms of keeping an eye out for the right woods for @Barb Bliss and I.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

@tgpumpkin there’s a bocote sheath of gorgeousness! It’s the nicest one I’ve seen. 

9C8D213D-B197-4879-ACBA-CD15C98D1730.jpeg

I just now saw there was a drop today.  Very tempted but will dice fit in there with the lining?  How fluffy is that foam stuff?  The bocote with wenge mixed is absolutely brilliant and I hope we see more of that combo for sure :) 

the rosewood is striking too.  

The wallet stirs....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I just now saw there was a drop today.  Very tempted but will dice fit in there with the lining?  How fluffy is that foam stuff?  The bocote with wenge mixed is absolutely brilliant and I hope we see more of that combo for sure :) 

the rosewood is striking too.  

The wallet stirs....

It’s very fluffy! I have the slimlines and took out one of the inserts and left the other in to put 3 sets of dice in. I’d imagine with the regular width they’d be roomy enough you could leave em in and still fit tons o dice. 

@ElysianPeace so the foam comes out then?  What does it look like underneath?  

I’ve  been eyeing a sheath for dice storage and that would fit the bill if the dice won’t be crammed in there .  It’s a remarkable piece. :) 

12 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@ElysianPeace so the foam comes out then?  What does it look like underneath?  

I’ve  been eyeing a sheath for dice storage and that would fit the bill if the dice won’t be crammed in there .  It’s a remarkable piece. :) 

It’s one of the whole empty ones. It looks like the flat bottom part usually looks! They come right out, no glue or anything. So here’s one of my slimlines that I took the foam out of. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Woot! Success. I’m glad you got it! xD 

Just need to get a rolling tray castle (though the dragon tray tempts me too).  Gm pm still tempts me but while I will be starting my rpg adventures soon I don’t think I’m gm ready.  

Ill be avoiding dice drops for a while now which is okay.  Watch this be the week they drop d6 in osange orsnge :P 

19 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

No it can't.  I'm sure you still have more money @tgpumpkin:D

I don't think my wife would approve the way you're speaking to me @Thomas Browne ;) 

Though, she would approve if @Konas ever made a wooden mead mug :P.  

BTW @Konas @Zoe she loves her cutting board so much she's actually afraid to use said cutting board for its intended use.  

3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I don't think my wife would approve the way you're speaking to me @Thomas Browne ;) 

Though, she would approve if @Konas ever made a wooden mead mug :P.  

BTW @Konas @Zoe she loves her cutting board so much she's actually afraid to use said cutting board for its intended use.  

Two words.  Wenge Castle!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Two words.  Wenge Castle!

I'm starting to question if you're really having a positive influence on my personal welfare here @Thomas Browne;)

The Wenge castle I'm sure will happen someday UNLESS DMG releases some sort of special rolling tray in a cool wood that blows my mind away and doesn't cost a fortune to buy :) 

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm starting to question if you're really having a positive influence on my personal welfare here @Thomas Browne;)

The Wenge castle I'm sure will happen someday UNLESS DMG releases some sort of special rolling tray in a cool wood that blows my mind away and doesn't cost a fortune to buy :) 

I didn't think that having a positive influence on your welfare was the purpose of this thread.

It's "for people who want to spend my [ @tgpumpkin's ] money".  Don't see a thing about your welfare there :D

Besides I feel your pain - I've definitely spent too much money on the new dice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1