Sign in to follow this  
tgpumpkin

For people who want to spend my money

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

lol makes sense he’s been eyeing them too.  I can always order one.  Just not sure what I’d order. 

Honestly a padauk castle with the black dragon hide might look awesome. But a wenge castle with orange felt could also be cool. Either way could be perfect. On the other hand Annie has been messing with all her cool concoctions and they did make your pumpkin coco. 

Edited by ElysianPeace
  • Like 2

Just now, ElysianPeace said:

Honestly a padauk castle with the black dragon hide might look awesome. But a wedge castle with orange felt could also be cool. Either way could be perfect. On the other hand Annie has been messing with all her cool concoctions and they did make your pumpkin coco. 

The pumpkin coco is amazing too.  Love it so much.  I want something that will stand out for sure.  Padauk castle could look real cool.  That’s a real good idea.  Wenge with orange felt could look bad ass too but do they even have orange felt?  

Padauk with wenge was an amazing combo on that sheath.  Curious seeing that combo more often .

you have good tastes @ElysianPeace

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

lol makes sense he’s been eyeing them too.  I can always order one.  Just not sure what I’d order. 

Sorry tg...if you really want it I'll gladly pass the order over to you if they'll refund me. Seriously, not a problem.  It is a cool tray.

7 minutes ago, yatescory said:

Sorry tg...if you really want it I'll gladly pass the order over to you if they'll refund me. Seriously, not a problem.  It is a cool tray.

My little finger tell me that they will have more of this kind of castle :) 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, yatescory said:

Don’t be sorry! Tg can always order one custom! It’s the limited stuff we swipe from him we apologize for. 😂 Enjoy your tray man! Send us photos. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yatescory said:

What @ElysianPeace said.  It’s all good!!!!!  I’m not upset about it @yatescory.  Seriously :) You got it fair and square .  I’m never upset about missing a drop.  I’ve only been a little annoyed once or twice. And it’s happened a hundred times now lol.  It’s just funny that a drop always happens when I’m not around.  

I don’t know what I would do if I was around for a drop.  I’d probably ask @Barb Bliss for advice and in the meantime watch 3 of the things I’m considering slip away 😛 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll get my castle and dragon rolling tray someday.  I’m still waiting for my white whale perfect tg drop to fall in my lap.  Maybe it’s super spalty or super pumpkiny......someday I’ll really kick that football :)

B1B0F216-6EAA-4976-95B1-67EA6E9B1211.jpeg

Edited by tgpumpkin
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

The pumpkin coco is amazing too.  Love it so much.  I want something that will stand out for sure.  Padauk castle could look real cool.  That’s a real good idea.  Wenge with orange felt could look bad ass too but do they even have orange felt?  

Padauk with wenge was an amazing combo on that sheath.  Curious seeing that combo more often .

you have good tastes @ElysianPeace

We don't regularly have orange felt but I had Puzz track down teal felt for one customer - I can certainly have us track some orange felt down for you, too.

I'm thinkin' of pushin' the wenge + padauk look come October...

Although, personally, I always say every day but the winter holidays is Halloween.

This is me all of the time forever (but I think @tgpumpkin probably beats me by default):

Image may contain: text

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zoe said:

We don't regularly have orange felt but I had Puzz track down teal felt for one customer - I can certainly have us track some orange felt down for you, too.

I'm thinkin' of pushin' the wenge + padauk look come October...

Although, personally, I always say every day but the winter holidays is Halloween.

This is me all of the time forever (but I think @tgpumpkin probably beats me by default):

Image may contain: text

That was a humerus meme ;) 

Ever since that padauk/wenge combo I've locked in on it.  I'm not sure what DMG items could be made to do the 2 tone combo (outside sheaths of course).  

And I will never fault you for talking about the awesomeness that is Halloween at any time of year.  That fat bastard clothed in crimson keeps creeping in on other people's holidays.  He needs to back the hell off and leave Thanksgiving and Halloween alone.  I think all those cookies he keeps getting are inflating his ego (as well as his waistline).

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

That was a humerus meme ;) 

Ever since that padauk/wenge combo I've locked in on it.  I'm not sure what DMG items could be made to do the 2 tone combo (outside sheaths of course).  

And I will never fault you for talking about the awesomeness that is Halloween at any time of year.  That fat bastard clothed in crimson keeps creeping in on other people's holidays.  He needs to back the hell off and leave Thanksgiving and Halloween alone.  I think all those cookies he keeps getting are inflating his ego (as well as his waistline).

Picture this with padauk pumpkin patch sculpts.

image.png.c6159dfe7e0a274bef24a974175b044d.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Picture this with padauk pumpkin patch sculpts.

image.png.c6159dfe7e0a274bef24a974175b044d.png

I love wenge.  I tend to be drawn more to contrast and activity in grain like boco and spalty tamarind, but the chocolateness of wenge sure looks delicious.  I should try to lick my wenge hero sleeve to see if it tastes like chocolate

it doesnt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2