Sign in to follow this  
tgpumpkin

For people who want to spend my money

3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Oh no - I was talking like the movie/toy Transformers.  Just shift pieces around and it changes shape :)  One product that you can turn into anything.

No.  That would be great, but this would be diabolical in that we would need to buy a new piece of DMG gear to get a new enhanced way to use an older product.  So we won't every have to worry about buying something too soon and something better coming down the pike.

@Barb Bliss because you told me to do it, I bought "You've got Crabs".  Thanks for being so considerate in spending my money.  Should you have any other recommendations for my credit card, please do not hesitate to let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This pumpkin has (finally) gotten a cutting board...mainly for my wife...

Still haven't found something to buy for myself yet on their instock items.  sigh ;) 

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

No such thing exists.

Everyone knows you drink mead out of a HORN!

You don't want to get into this discussion with her.  You're lucky she doesn't roam the forums or kickstarters like I do to engage in such conversations.  DMG made a comment in one of their previous kickstarters about a wooden mead mug and since then my wife has been hovering over their facebook to see if such a thing comes to fruition.  She hassled Cameron about it at GrandCon :)  .  

Still, she'll like this cutting board I think.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

You don't want to get into this discussion with her.  You're lucky she doesn't roam the forums or kickstarters like I do to engage in such conversations.  DMG made a comment in one of their previous kickstarters about a wooden mead mug and since then my wife has been hovering over their facebook to see if such a thing comes to fruition.  She hassled Cameron about it at GrandCon :)  .  

Still, she'll like this cutting board I think.  

Well it probably IS easier for DMG to make a mug, rather than a horn.  

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

First one is ok @Serge Darveau.

I don't know that I want to drink out of the second though - looks like I'd get splinters from it.

If you have a tough enough beard, it will fight the splinters away for you, via a natural sanding action by the time it hits your lips.

I heard the shop wanted to use Puzz’s beard trimmings in lieu of their heaviest sander.  But Puzz’s beard is untrimmable, so it’s a moot point.

• Haha 2