• Announcements

1 hour ago, Lindsey said:

My dream is to someday find a supplier for Flame Box Elder Wood!

n0zk7se.jpg

Yes please!

16ED7B35-9A26-4F24-8035-AB6734C6675F.jpeg.80948348a046bbf41afd802759376b64.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Barb Bliss said:

Doesn't do much for me.  Neither does the buckeye (sorry @tgpumpkin)

Clearly winning doesn’t do much for you ;)

10 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm hoping for some rematches in the B1G tourney.  I guess I'll just have to warm myself with being #1 or #2 depending on the poll until then.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm going to the MSU vs MN game tonight.  The weather actually is warming up, and won't be bitter cold either.

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm hoping for some rematches in the B1G tourney.  I guess I'll just have to warm myself with being #1 or #2 depending on the poll until then.

That’s funny....I swore the Buckeyes were leading the Big Ten in the standings and easily handled MSU. ;)

I’ll let you enjoy your poll :)

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

That’s funny....I swore the Buckeyes were leading the Big Ten in the standings and easily handled MSU. ;)

I’ll let you enjoy your poll :)

O$U has had a great year this year.  Biggest surprise of the year.  Playing O$U again is one of those rematches I'm hoping for.  4 league games to go though.  MSU plays 3 out of 4 on the road, but all games "should be" manageable.  O$U has a tougher set of games, on paper at least.  The fat lady hasn't started singing yet, so you might want to hold off counting those chickens just yet.

7 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

O$U has had a great year this year.  Biggest surprise of the year.  Playing O$U again is one of those rematches I'm hoping for.  4 league games to go though.  MSU plays 3 out of 4 on the road, but all games "should be" manageable.  O$U has a tougher set of games, on paper at least.  The fat lady hasn't started singing yet, so you might want to hold off counting those chickens just yet.

It amuses me you continue to use the $ sign for OSU when I believe msu has had its own problems to deal with.....

fat lady isn’t singing and I know it’s not over so the chickens have not yet been inventoried .  I’m plenty happy with our 8 ranking.  Very much looking forward to March madness :)

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, Lindsey said:

That's just because Mike is super Allergic to it. I was lucky enough to grab a cocobolo dice chest (back when I was just a fan) before it started killing everyone in the shop :P 

That is a very dark red sample of Cocobolo. When we used it, it was always much more orange. By the way, I wonder why my eyes are becoming itchy...