Jump to content
tgpumpkin

My cocos are coming!!!!!

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I think I need to borrow Sawdust for a while.

He would love that! And he just may be fast enough to catch one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge Darveau said:

We don't have wild rabbits so north, but I've some hares visiting us. lol :)

20170518_091308.thumb.jpg.ea0a9ec50a5563bfae55a62e8b78bc70.jpg

 

Oddly enough, I have slowly been losing all my hares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah - so far I seem to be the only person whose box hasn't looked like it's been drop kicked and run over.

My box was actually in pretty good shape it only had one puncture near the top! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Clank! Is good times 

Those look great! Are the kids banned from using the Orange CoCo!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Konas said:

Those look great! Are the kids banned from using the Orange CoCo!?!?!

No one touches dads Coco......besides it was in use.  Sadly I finished 2nd to the boy.

60AD5896-308F-4186-9328-FFA7147A8548.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More evidence.  Check out all the poop in that leftmost bush.  They already killed the middle bush, so I replace that with a metal tree.  Chew on that Thumper.

IMG_0130.thumb.JPG.ba24aede483d5fc4c84df32d7a5bd8a8.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

More evidence.  Check out all the poop in that leftmost bush.  They already killed the middle bush, so I replace that with a metal tree.  Chew on that Thumper.

IMG_0130.thumb.JPG.ba24aede483d5fc4c84df32d7a5bd8a8.JPG

I like your style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

I like your style

I put a bunch of bushes on a raised berm to hide the alley, but the rabbits kept killing them.  It's hard to see that metal tree, but it's pretty cool.  I hang flower baskets from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

We don't have wild rabbits so north, but I've some hares visiting us. lol :)

20170518_091308.thumb.jpg.ea0a9ec50a5563bfae55a62e8b78bc70.jpg

 

Do you feed your dog Valium?  Any dog I ever knew would be having a good hare day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

 

That's funny.  "My" rabbits are too full of my bushes, bulbs, and plants to run around that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My tracker is still sitting at arriving at my post office at 4 am.  Harrumph!  I hope I don't have to wait until tomorrow.  I'll be gone for about 5 hours of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 1:56 PM, tgpumpkin said:

No one touches dads Coco......besides it was in use.  Sadly I finished 2nd to the boy.

60AD5896-308F-4186-9328-FFA7147A8548.jpeg

I missed a handful of posts on this thread on Friday!  That orange is stunning looking.  DMG, you already have demon's blood red as an option.  You should consider adding a "the great pumpkin" option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 11:50 AM, Konas said:

Oddly enough, I have slowly been losing all my hares.

You must be referring to your yard.  Your noggin still looks quite full of hairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I missed a handful of posts on this thread on Friday!  That orange is stunning looking.  DMG, you already have demon's blood red as an option.  You should consider adding a "the great pumpkin" option.

I miss a bunch of posts too. Hard to keep up with all the activity around these parts, which is fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Barb Bliss the orange is outstanding.  I love the cocos so much.  The purple is very stunning in my opinion too.  I think you’re going to be amazed when you get yours @Barb Bliss I can’t talk enough about these guys.  I think it’s going to start to get awkward ...  

 

......it is getting awkward now.....isn’t it....

 

*coughs* ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Konas / @Lindsey  / @Zoe The box arrived!  One side is caved in, and the bottom was ravaged!  The game got a little nicked on the cover.  Nothing to be concerned about except for the fact that you can report to the PO that the contents were damaged.

p.s. pictures of cocos to be shown later.  when I have time to savor it.  From a quick visual inspection, the wood is probably undamaged.  More tomorrow or the day after...

image.thumb.png.c4a0d8df5e13d1a6c18047338e419e15.png

image.thumb.png.2e69537986794fbbddb1786f20c2e627.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...