• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wooooo!!!  

Backer number 203 - and my CoCos arrived!  The box looked like it was driven over by a truck and then chewed on by rats - but the cocos are perfect!  And if there's ever a world shortage of bubble wra

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo

Posted Images

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo(Dragons), Boco (wildlife), and Redheart(DMG). Ziri (Ancient Universe) is going to be my 4th but that will take as long as it takes. 

They are all amazing to me, but I will admit to a slight preference for my BoRo just because it feels so nice in my hands. I love the woods/tiles for all three and the character of the CoCos is fun. Can’t wait for game night!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo(Dragons), Boco (wildlife), and Redheart(DMG). Ziri (Ancient Universe) is going to be my 4th but that will take as long as it takes. 

They are all amazing to me, but I will admit to a slight preference for my BoRo just because it feels so nice in my hands. I love the woods/tiles for all three and the character of the CoCos is fun. Can’t wait for game night!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those look amazing! I love your themes for each set, very fun way to have them designed.

3 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Elysian, your pictures of your CoCo’s look awesome. Sigh. Still waiting for mine. Hopefully I get them sometime this month.

Happy gaming.

Thanks RomyCat! What CoCos did you order? To be honest as glad as I am to have mine in hand I’m still excited to see everyone get theirs!

It will be!

5 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

They are shiny! DMG had pretty much convinced me that all of the woods were gorgeous so I needed something to help me choose. Narratives were my cavalry. 

Wildlife in boco was an excellent choice.  It looks very Hatari!  And the rosewood is stunning.  Within a week, I should be fondling mine :-)

p.s. the redheart spartan looks da bomb!  You guys have me wishing I had done redheart for one of my cocos

Edited by Barb Bliss
1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Wildlife in boco was an excellent choice.  It looks very Hatari!  And the rosewood is stunning.  Within a week, I should be fondling mine :-)

p.s. the redheart spartan looks da bomb!  You guys have me wishing I had done redheart for one of my cocos

The redheart is amazing.  But it's only fair - because these pics all make me wish I had splurged for BoCo and BoRo for a four-pack.

8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

The redheart is amazing.  But it's only fair - because these pics all make me wish I had splurged for BoCo and BoRo for a four-pack.

I splurged on the rosewood and chechen, so I dialed back on doing redheart, and did benge instead.  I'm sure I'll love them all, but it's hard to dial back the envy completely.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I splurged on the rosewood and chechen, so I dialed back on doing redheart, and did benge instead.  I'm sure I'll love them all, but it's hard to dial back the envy completely.

Totally agree.  It's not that I am at all disappointed with the Benge and Redheart.  Just envy of all the other lovely woods out there.  Sigh.. I think I need a bigger piece of BoRo.

*eyes the BoRo Skirmish box*

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Totally agree.  It's not that I am at all disappointed with the Benge and Redheart.  Just envy of all the other lovely woods out there.  Sigh.. I think I need a bigger piece of BoRo.

*eyes the BoRo Skirmish box*

She's a beauty.  To add to the envy, Mike is making me a burl rosewood skirmish box once he finds a magic board.  :-)

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

She's a beauty.  To add to the envy, Mike is making me a burl rosewood skirmish box once he finds a magic board.  :-)

That’ll be a stunner! 

I love that you guys are feeling a bit of Redheart, BoRo, Boco need. For quite some time I was trying to figure out a benge set to match my campaign dragon sheath. So seeing the benge has me with a  little what could have been feel. It’s not regret but more oh the possibilities of it all. 

@Thomas Browne If you think you you need a bigger piece of BoRo you need a bigger piece of BoRo. 

1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

That’ll be a stunner! 

I love that you guys are feeling a bit of Redheart, BoRo, Boco need. For quite some time I was trying to figure out a benge set to match my campaign dragon sheath. So seeing the benge has me with a  little what could have been feel. It’s not regret but more oh the possibilities of it all. 

@Thomas Browne If you think you you need a bigger piece of BoRo you need a bigger piece of BoRo. 

I'm trying to be strong, damn it!  Don't encourage me! :D