2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Konas / @Lindsey  / @Zoe The box arrived!  One side is caved in, and the bottom was ravaged!  The game got a little nicked on the cover.  Nothing to be concerned about except for the fact that you can report to the PO that the contents were damaged.

p.s. pictures of cocos to be shown later.  when I have time to savor it.  From a quick visual inspection, the wood is probably undamaged.  More tomorrow or the day after...

Congratulations @Barb Bliss

Given how DMG packs things, I'm sure the CoCo's will be fine.

I swear though that you all must have done something to anger your mailmen - because I've never had an issue with the condition of my boxes from DMG.

That or they just don't like being out in the weather you have up there, and so choose to play football with the boxes to warm themselves up.

17 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Congratulations @Barb Bliss

Given how DMG packs things, I'm sure the CoCo's will be fine.

I swear though that you all must have done something to anger your mailmen - because I've never had an issue with the condition of my boxes from DMG.

That or they just don't like being out in the weather you have up there, and so choose to play football with the boxes to warm themselves up.

Probably get attacked by all the bunnies in Barb's yard...  Perhaps they need the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch next time...

Again while these boxes keep getting mauled extra kudos to DMG for the super care in packaging the cocos. It must be those hugs that @Konas gives to the bubble wrap that is the special ingredient that saves them :) 

4 hours ago, yatescory said:

Barbbbbb!!!!  Release the cocos...

Just got home, but still pumped from the game.  So I thought I'd peek at my precious.  Simply glorious.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Just got home, but still pumped from the game.  So I thought I'd peek at my precious.  Simply glorious.

@LuckyIke, I might just take my Sparty helmet up to bed with me.  It's stunning!  The surface of the design is like glass.

36 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@LuckyIke, I might just take my Sparty helmet up to bed with me.  It's stunning!  The surface of the design is like glass.

Awesome! I’m glad they arrived safe and sound, and I look forward to seeing pics soon!

7 hours ago, Ian Coyle said:

Probably get attacked by all the bunnies in Barb's yard...  Perhaps they need the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch next time...

CoCo in french means eggs, so bunnies, CoCo (eggs) and easter coming, choco-coco :) 

8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Just no Choco-cocobolo.  @Konas is allergic :)

Good lookin' out, Thomas