2 minutes ago, Ian Coyle said:

Pretty sure those are BoRo with sap wood running through them and not Ziricote.

Ah you are correct! Small phone screen tricked me!  They are neat looking.

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo(Dragons), Boco (wildlife), and Redheart(DMG). Ziri (Ancient Universe) is going to be my 4th but that will take as long as it takes. 

They are all amazing to me, but I will admit to a slight preference for my BoRo just because it feels so nice in my hands. I love the woods/tiles for all three and the character of the CoCos is fun. Can’t wait for game night!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

Elysian, your pictures of your CoCo’s look awesome. Sigh. Still waiting for mine. Hopefully I get them sometime this month.

Happy gaming.

3 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo(Dragons), Boco (wildlife), and Redheart(DMG). Ziri (Ancient Universe) is going to be my 4th but that will take as long as it takes. 

They are all amazing to me, but I will admit to a slight preference for my BoRo just because it feels so nice in my hands. I love the woods/tiles for all three and the character of the CoCos is fun. Can’t wait for game night!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those look amazing! I love your themes for each set, very fun way to have them designed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Elysian, your pictures of your CoCo’s look awesome. Sigh. Still waiting for mine. Hopefully I get them sometime this month.

Happy gaming.

Thanks RomyCat! What CoCos did you order? To be honest as glad as I am to have mine in hand I’m still excited to see everyone get theirs!

It will be!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Those look amazing! I love your themes for each set, very fun way to have them designed.

They are shiny! DMG had pretty much convinced me that all of the woods were gorgeous so I needed something to help me choose. Narratives were my cavalry. 

5 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

They are shiny! DMG had pretty much convinced me that all of the woods were gorgeous so I needed something to help me choose. Narratives were my cavalry. 

Wildlife in boco was an excellent choice.  It looks very Hatari!  And the rosewood is stunning.  Within a week, I should be fondling mine :-)

p.s. the redheart spartan looks da bomb!  You guys have me wishing I had done redheart for one of my cocos

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Wildlife in boco was an excellent choice.  It looks very Hatari!  And the rosewood is stunning.  Within a week, I should be fondling mine :-)

p.s. the redheart spartan looks da bomb!  You guys have me wishing I had done redheart for one of my cocos

The redheart is amazing.  But it's only fair - because these pics all make me wish I had splurged for BoCo and BoRo for a four-pack.

8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

The redheart is amazing.  But it's only fair - because these pics all make me wish I had splurged for BoCo and BoRo for a four-pack.

I splurged on the rosewood and chechen, so I dialed back on doing redheart, and did benge instead.  I'm sure I'll love them all, but it's hard to dial back the envy completely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I splurged on the rosewood and chechen, so I dialed back on doing redheart, and did benge instead.  I'm sure I'll love them all, but it's hard to dial back the envy completely.

Totally agree.  It's not that I am at all disappointed with the Benge and Redheart.  Just envy of all the other lovely woods out there.  Sigh.. I think I need a bigger piece of BoRo.

*eyes the BoRo Skirmish box*

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Totally agree.  It's not that I am at all disappointed with the Benge and Redheart.  Just envy of all the other lovely woods out there.  Sigh.. I think I need a bigger piece of BoRo.

*eyes the BoRo Skirmish box*

She's a beauty.  To add to the envy, Mike is making me a burl rosewood skirmish box once he finds a magic board.  :-)

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

She's a beauty.  To add to the envy, Mike is making me a burl rosewood skirmish box once he finds a magic board.  :-)

That’ll be a stunner! 

I love that you guys are feeling a bit of Redheart, BoRo, Boco need. For quite some time I was trying to figure out a benge set to match my campaign dragon sheath. So seeing the benge has me with a  little what could have been feel. It’s not regret but more oh the possibilities of it all. 

@Thomas Browne If you think you you need a bigger piece of BoRo you need a bigger piece of BoRo. 

• Like 1

Nod  - like they're waiting for the right board to make the Monterillo dragon sheath for me.

I get that - and I think it's great that DMG is willing to work with it's customers like that to make their 'special pieces'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

That’ll be a stunner! 

I love that you guys are feeling a bit of Redheart, BoRo, Boco need. For quite some time I was trying to figure out a benge set to match my campaign dragon sheath. So seeing the benge has me with a  little what could have been feel. It’s not regret but more oh the possibilities of it all. 

@Thomas Browne If you think you you need a bigger piece of BoRo you need a bigger piece of BoRo. 

I'm trying to be strong, damn it!  Don't encourage me! :D

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm trying to be strong, damn it!  Don't encourage me! :D

A lot of us are good at spending other people's money.  It's a blessing and a curse.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

ps- @ElysianPeace did you try licking them to see if Boco tastes like chocolate chip cookies?  :P 

Definitely a varnish flavor! They didn’t have time to incorporate the flavors yet.  But I think I’ve spent more time huffing the counter tile insert. 

Your BoCo is in the future just waiting for you!?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

A lot of us are good at spending other people's money.  It's a blessing and a curse.

At least it’s relatively reciprocal! Though I think the larger blame can be placed on DMG for making it so easy. 

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

My CoCo won't be at home till all the snow will be gone, but my fiery pack will looks like summer flowers in my game play. :) 

27657334_1609794865743165_4048780996138772460_n.jpg.b271dad7d3de6feb8169ba37c4fb6a68.jpg

That looks like Minnesota!  It's been warming up.  Only -4F this morning.

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That looks like Minnesota!  It's been warming up.  Only -4F this morning.

You guys are a great reminder that a thing called winter actually exists. 

Just now, ElysianPeace said:

You guys are a great reminder that a thing called winter actually exists. 

You know it's spring when you can retrieve the Christmas lights power cords from the ice.

31 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

-25°F this morning lol :) and also warming up here. :):) 

Man, I thought it was chilly golfing on a windy 60 F day here in Oregon on Sunday...