Let’s get on with it already and check out the sexiness of these cocos.  Still working with DMG on 2 more cocos that I ordered but they’re being kick ass as always about that.  Let’s bring on the beauties....

Purple is unbelievably delicious looking.  I might have licked it to see if it tasted like luscious grape.  I was light headed for a while and swore I ran into Elvis....but I’m mostly okay ;)

CE327B2E-BA53-4541-8B02-FF8F68DA7A81.jpeg

16800EDD-72B1-4335-9E2E-F2EC29BA6CD5.jpeg

E79726C4-6DA4-4469-B94E-D3E485088CE0.jpeg

• Like 4

Dragon fire red.  I didn’t lick this one as I had learned my lesson the first time.....ok the second time ;)  .  If you’re kind of curious just how strong the magnets are well here ya go.  Don’t mind the messy room ;).

61B4737E-E7A5-43B3-9521-7D12CD99E76D.jpeg

0F44B57B-6540-41C3-8EC9-1A512B2D7F74.jpeg

2F15A120-C610-447C-95CF-CBC46D4C5B83.jpeg

• Like 4

Now for the one of a kind sexy special....pumpkin orange .  When they pulled together those beautiful pumpkin dice boxes I asked if they could do that to a coco and classy as ever they obliged.  I sure hope they don’t use real pumpkin in their stains.

5297B4F4-0704-4066-BC65-3517663C8907.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And then...out of the kindness of their Viking hearts they took pity on my boco suffering and blessed me with a generous star of hope as a beacon to remind me that someday I can order a boco coco after they’ve fulfilled their Kickstarter orders.  Either that or they were trolling me on what I missed out on ;) .  It will lay beside me each night as I sleep for the foreseeable future.  Unbelievable thank you to DMG for the the pure joy giving me my first piece of bocote and at the same time the torture of what could have been :P 

how can you not love these guys?

1B830912-19A3-424F-9791-23F84F24A8CE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

These pics still don’t do these justice.  I may have to pull out the Canon 60D and do a full on photo shoot.  

They look awesome!  Soon you’ll have to post some action shots.  The Bocococo tile was a very cool surprise, and the special pumpkin-colored set is extra neat.  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Let’s get on with it already and check out the sexiness of these cocos.  Still working with DMG on 2 more cocos that I ordered but they’re being kick ass as always about that.  Let’s bring on the beauties....

Purple is unbelievably delicious looking.  I might have licked it to see if it tasted like luscious grape.  I was light headed for a while and swore I ran into Elvis....but I’m mostly okay ;)

CE327B2E-BA53-4541-8B02-FF8F68DA7A81.jpeg

16800EDD-72B1-4335-9E2E-F2EC29BA6CD5.jpeg

E79726C4-6DA4-4469-B94E-D3E485088CE0.jpeg

New DMG idea: scratch and sniff OR lick fiery coco. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

And then...out of the kindness of their Viking hearts they took pity on my boco suffering and blessed me with a generous star of hope as a beacon to remind me that someday I can order a boco coco after they’ve fulfilled their Kickstarter orders.  Either that or they were trolling me on what I missed out on ;) .  It will lay beside me each night as I sleep for the foreseeable future.  Unbelievable thank you to DMG for the the pure joy giving me my first piece of bocote and at the same time the torture of what could have been :P 

how can you not love these guys?

1B830912-19A3-424F-9791-23F84F24A8CE.jpeg

Again I can't add reactions for the rest of the day.  As I've only done about 8, I find this curious.  Consider this a ;-)

I haven't slept with a piece of wood, but my dragon dice tower sits next to my work computer.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

Now for the one of a kind sexy special....pumpkin orange .  When they pulled together those beautiful pumpkin dice boxes I asked if they could do that to a coco and classy as ever they obliged.  I sure hope they don’t use real pumpkin in their stains.

5297B4F4-0704-4066-BC65-3517663C8907.jpeg

That is sexy.  Your wife must be a twitter.

10 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

They look awesome!  Soon you’ll have to post some action shots.  The Bocococo tile was a very cool surprise, and the special pumpkin-colored set is extra neat.  Thanks for sharing!

Action shots.  This is brilliant.  I’ll use them as throwing starts and try to catch the pictures in mid air.  

9 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

New DMG idea: scratch and sniff OR lick fiery coco. 

@Barb Bliss scratch and sniff....this is brilliant.  @Konas should hire you as an idea person over at DMG headquarters.  

2 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Barb Bliss I’ve also decided that bocote would taste like chocolate chip cookies with the new lick feature. 

Too bad I've already put in my survey or I would add this as a suggestion.  :):)

Tgpumpkin, Congrats on getting your CoCo's. They look awesome. Love to see some action shots later.

I can't wait to see people start to use them! We used ours for Tokaido and Jamaica this weekend (just used a few tiles) and it was awesome. Although I now wish we had a bonsai tree and crossbones tiles.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lindsey said:

I can't wait to see people start to use them! We used ours for Tokaido and Jamaica this weekend (just used a few tiles) and it was awesome. Although I now wish we had a bonsai tree and crossbones tiles.  

I wanted to use them but birthdays and family drama kept me from doing so.  At least my son loved his dragon red coco :)  we’ll have to put them through the test this week.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

My cocos are coming!!!!! The shipping notice is in my inbox and I am so excited! This is wonderful!!!!

Congratulations.  I just got notification of my replacements being shipped as well.  Pictures this weekend hopefully.

• Like 3

My cocos are here! They arrived mid conversation with my brother who’s here for the weekend from massachusetts. Pictures tomorrow!  Also sniffing the life counter tile is addictive. It isn’t varnished so it just smells fantastic. I might be bringing the boro to my nightstand so I see it first thing this morning. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

More photos to come! Felt bad for not posting earlier so sneak peak of my beauties. 

image.jpg

Sweet.  Nice table cloth too.

Aaah! My CoCos are sitting on my doorstep, and here I am at an airport 3000 miles away.  I’m coming my preciouses, I’m coming!!!! Tomorrow, the glamour shots will go up.

Edited by LuckyIke
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

More photos to come! Felt bad for not posting earlier so sneak peak of my beauties. 

image.jpg

Beeeaaauutiful!  I spy BoRo, BoCo, Ziricote, and Redheart, yes?  It may be like asking which is your favorite child, but any preferences thus far?

23 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Beeeaaauutiful!  I spy BoRo, BoCo, Ziricote, and Redheart, yes?  It may be like asking which is your favorite child, but any preferences thus far?

Pretty sure those are BoRo with sap wood running through them and not Ziricote.

• Thanks 2