• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wooooo!!!  

Backer number 203 - and my CoCos arrived!  The box looked like it was driven over by a truck and then chewed on by rats - but the cocos are perfect!  And if there's ever a world shortage of bubble wra

So came home and was losing light so I just pulled out my phone and took some quick shots. Will pull out an actual camera/lenses one day soon and get some better light. I have 3 of my 4 beauties. BoRo

Posted Images

It’s quite the precipitous drop in emotion when you hit the zen like high of knowing your cocos arrived which is followed by the terrorizing low that the mailman may have been just a pinch less careful with your package than they should have been. Can’t open now but tonight will be quite the emotional rollercoaster .....hoping all will be okay still.....

7EDAF270-8FAD-45E2-B186-93D4B0520554.jpeg

49 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

It’s quite the precipitous drop in emotion when you hit the zen like high of knowing your cocos arrived which is followed by the terrorizing low that the mailman may have been just a pinch less careful with your package than they should have been. Can’t open now but tonight will be quite the emotional rollercoaster .....hoping all will be okay still.....

Must be a Michigan graduate.

54 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

We super wrap all items in loving hugs and pounds of protective bubbles so you should still be fine. But you know if anything happened to those CoCos we've got your back and will make you a replacement ASAP! 

31 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

We super wrap all items in loving hugs and pounds of protective bubbles so you should still be fine. But you know if anything happened to those CoCos we've got your back and will make you a replacement ASAP! 

@Lindsey I just got a mental picture of @Konas personally hugging bubble wrap in the shop and let out a hearty laugh .  Thanks for that image :)

Maximum Apocalypse showed up yesterday.   Looks cool, and a good test for my scrap bin cocos.   The expansion pack looks fun too. Kaiju Rising!  "When monolithic beasts rose from the oceans, our military tried to stop them.  As we killed them at great expense and destruction, more kept rising from the depths.  Our world is theirs now. (insert evil laugh here).  They roam the landscape as an ever present threat while the last of us scrounge on what's left from our crumbled civilization."