I just watched your dice tower video and once I spotted the Stargate dice tray on the table I could no longer hear or see anything else. Is that something that can be ordered, I didn't see it anywhere else on the site?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hey Caddock! The reason you can’t find it on the website is because it was a Kickstarter exclusive design. 

A9203CA1-74C6-40FB-B979-EA9FCA391182.png

Edited by ElysianPeace
  • Like 2

Gather round and see perhaps the least nuanced attempt at phishing I have ever seen.   @Konas , @Lindsey @Zoe, could one of you please delete the above post and ban the account so we don’t get spammed with more of this?  

@Barb Bliss @Adam come have a chuckle at this, preserved via screenshot:

30F633F7-54DF-4C18-937C-3D729B13960D.jpeg.d82c39e130832df63ce09c7b430b14fb.jpeg 

Ever seen a phishing attempt just lazily throw a Vietnamese url out there hoping someone would just click away?  I’m sure it contains a great woodworking article related to the KS exclusive stargate sculpt. Hahah. 

And for the love of the Old Gods, while that post is still up, no one click that link please.  If you do, I also have a bridge I would like to sell you...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LuckyIke said:

Gather round and see perhaps the least nuanced attempt at phishing I have ever seen.   @Konas , @Lindsey @Zoe, could one of you please delete the above post and ban the account so we don’t get spammed with more of this?  

Ever seen a phishing attempt just lazily throw a Vietnamese url out there hoping someone would just click away?  I’m sure it contains a great woodworking article related to the KS exclusive stargate sculpt. Hahah. 

And for the love of the Old Gods, while that post is still up, no one click that link please.  If you do, I also have a bridge I would like to sell you...

Great.  Now I want to click on it.  But seriously, the bank sends us fake phishing emails all the time to test us.  One morning I spent an hour cleaning up my email inbox to only later find out it was a phish test from a co-worker.  I've gotten much more suspicious since then.

1 hour ago, LuckyIke said:

Nice catch. It is gone

9 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Seems legit to me...

Although I'm still waiting to hear back from the Nigerian King for confirmation that he has transferred my share of his money to me.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Great.  Now I want to click on it.  But seriously, the bank sends us fake phishing emails all the time to test us.  One morning I spent an hour cleaning up my email inbox to only later find out it was a phish test from a co-worker.  I've gotten much more suspicious since then.

We get those at my bank too, our IT Security team sends them out randomly to catch people that just click on emails without reading them

8 hours ago, Peter Pickle said:

We get those at my bank too, our IT Security team sends them out randomly to catch people that just click on emails without reading them

A necessary evil I'm afraid.