Adam

Christmas Hauls

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, RomyCat said:

I gave my sister the Broken Token for Terraforming Mars for Christmas but not have time to put it together yet. Must buy stain for it first--maybe go with a redish brown to fit the theme.

I went and picked up some stain today. Now romy must paint my Christmas gift :D

Edited by Zenithsplendor
  • Like 2

On 1/9/2018 at 12:40 PM, Zenithsplendor said:

I went and picked up some stain today. Now romy must paint my Christmas gift :D

Got it stained and put together with Zenith's help. Now for a bit of extra painting for the player's trays then a sealer.

• Like 1

I'm pretty excited, one of the games I got for Christmas was a dupe and needed to be exchanged. My exchange was for Charterstone, and my copy is arriving today!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2018 at 7:14 AM, Adam said:

@LuckyIke Do you find the insert for Terraforming Mars to be a big help? I've seen a lot of people comment on having it for a storage solution, but I don't find the baggie route to be overly annoying for this game.

I meant to post this a long time ago. This is my Broken Token player board for Terraforming Mars. I stain it then painted the symbols in it to match the original player mats. They hold all your cubes and can stack on each other, keeping the cubes on each tray. Excellent for the game. I don't have to worry about the cat walking across and messing up our game now.

For Christmas last year I did my sister her this Broken Token for TM. Then I had to put it together for her a few weeks later. I didn't mine. To me, the process was fun.

Terraforming Mars player board.jpg

Edited by RomyCat
  • Like 5

How fitting. I've played a lot of Terraforming Mars over this past weekend. I'm on a ridiculous cold streak though...I get so close to hitting all the objectives and come up just short in the end. Your replication painting skills are impressive...if I tired that they would be unrecognizable.

• Like 1