Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Rule Questions

1) I must have been missing board components.  No carrot tokens, only one apple token, and several harvest items didn't appear to have enough resources.  I had to replace with stone, brick, gold, gems, and wood.

2) if an aggressor loses a battle, do they go back to the beginning of their movement or to the last square before they entered the altercation?

12 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

1) I must have been missing board components.  No carrot tokens, only one apple token, and several harvest items didn't appear to have enough resources.  I had to replace with stone, brick, gold, gems, and wood.

2) if an aggressor loses a battle, do they go back to the beginning of their movement or to the last square before they entered the altercation?

Oh no! I'll double check with @Konas and make sure you're not missing some components. If you are I'll send them along to you this week. I'll also bug him about answering your questions. He designed the game so he'll be the best one to answer any rule scenarios. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Oh no! I'll double check with @Konas and make sure you're not missing some components. If you are I'll send them along to you this week. I'll also bug him about answering your questions. He designed the game so he'll be the best one to answer any rule scenarios. 

Follow up question.  If you run out of a type of resource to harvest, does that mean you get nothing or just need to get some fake resources because the pigs are hogging them?

18 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I will send you out another copy. You should definitely have carrots.

Yes, if they lose they go back to the square they entered from.

Usually, people don't hog the resource tokens. They almost always get spent immediately.