Sign in to follow this  
Barb Bliss

Stupid Questions

Why does the Canadian Mike drink Polish Vodka and the Mike of Polish descent drink Canadian beer?  Inquiring minds want to know.

In any event, we stopped by DMG for an hour or two to say hello, and take a tour last Friday.  Everyone looked a little bleary after a long/hard work week, but still made time for Drew and I.  I even got an "irregular" Benge CoCo and Drew got a prototype dice tower that was too out of wack to make the prototype sale from the scrap bin as a parting gifts. 

Note: I usually stick to gin, but the Polish vodka was A-OK.

p.s. Stay away from the band saw.  They had gruesome "after pictures" taped to it to remind people to be careful.

image.png.945da042d155337af2bace725d44131a.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The Super Bowl week is here (and in full swing) in Minneapolis.  Over night parking rates downtown went from $5 to $100 starting on Monday.  Do you think price gouging could be involved?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The Super Bowl week is here (and in full swing) in Minneapolis.  Over night parking rates downtown went from $5 to $100 starting on Monday.  Do you think price gouging could be involved?

No... I'm sure just that's just a regular price hike that you will see from now on. :D

Edited by Thomas Browne

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

No... I'm just that's just a regular price hike that you will see from now on. :D

God, I hope not.  3 years ago, the early bird (before 7 am) was $4.50.  Now it's $8.

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

God, I hope not.  3 years ago, the early bird (before 7 am) was $4.50.  Now it's $8.

Nod.  That's like they raised the parking meters here about two years ago.  Used to be a quarter for 30 minutes.  Now it's a quarter for 5 minutes!

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Nod.  That's like they raised the parking meters here about two years ago.  Used to be a quarter for 30 minutes.  Now it's a quarter for 5 minutes!

Hard to get much done in 5 minutes!