Sign in to follow this  
Serge Darveau

Funny things on the web.

26 minutes ago, Peter Pickle said:

sacrilege! How dare someone defile the sanctity of pickle-kind like that!

Oh boy.  Here we go.  What's next?  The sanctity of corn?

18 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

More like this, I'm supposed to be savage...  :):) 

original.gif.a4a6f5702771cdf71a0bc23a75a8ba6c.gif

-40 000 x 

@Serge Darveau considering that the entire movie features a walking skeleton ....zombies....and other decrepit creatures....I think it’s fair having terrifying images of having hallowed out pumpkins .  Quite the brilliant movie...though the above images are haunting....  no points lost.

5 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

@Serge Darveau - I don't believe you're allowed to award your own points like that. :D

@Thomas Browne given that you have now called @Barb Bliss out on non denial denials..... me out on entrapment..... and now @Serge Darveau on point etiquette ....I’m wondering if you have some sort of secret underdog oversight committee responsibility that @Konas gave you that we’re unaware of.  Either that or your career is in the judicial branch in real life ;) 

• Haha 3

On 8/2/2018 at 12:05 PM, Serge Darveau said:

34692315_10155688287037947_8579148236902629376_n.jpg.f49b295bc75edd7d9dc614e6eb7efbed.jpg

In a related note....the college students move back in a couple of weeks......the busy season is upon me.

3 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Serge Darveau considering that the entire movie features a walking skeleton ....zombies....and other decrepit creatures....I think it’s fair having terrifying images of having hallowed out pumpkins .  Quite the brilliant movie...though the above images are haunting....  no points lost.

@Thomas Browne given that you have now called @Barb Bliss out on non denial denials..... me out on entrapment..... and now @Serge Darveau on point etiquette ....I’m wondering if you have some sort of secret underdog oversight committee responsibility that @Konas gave you that we’re unaware of.  Either that or your career is in the judicial branch in real life ;) 

I can neither confirm nor deny.