Sign in to follow this  
Serge Darveau

Funny things on the web.

2 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I really want some dark chocolate mint. 

dark chocolate is good, but I think I'm going to pour myself a glass of gin after I'm done cleaning.

38 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Now that was a funny video. Reminds me of some crazy things my mom sometimes does.  Maybe I should follow her around a store with a camera. No telling what I will catch on camera. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

It's also summertime for the dogs. :) 

Now I want to go swimming. Wait, I'm a cat. I don't do water.

8 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

May be lol

There seems to be a few fellow cats that's spend too much time around our big cousins the Tigers who LOVE water.  I, though, will not go anywhere near a large puddle of water.  Don't want my fur splashed. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RomyCat said:

There seems to be a few fellow cats that's spend too much time around our big cousins the Tigers who LOVE water.  I, though, will not go anywhere near a large puddle of water.  Don't want my fur splashed. 

My cat Inky was a weird cat.  She'd prop herself up against the toilet when my ex would flush the toilet.  Her head would swirl around as she watched in fascination as the water swirled around.  Other times she'd jump up on the tub edge to lick the water off.  She would jump into the tub after I would get out of the shower.  I'd tell her "That's wet ding dong" but she'd have to look at the water droplets.  Then about 10 seconds later, she'd realize that her paws were getting wet, and there would be this clatter of scratching of claws against the tub.  Then she's rocket out of the bathroom.  It took her about 10 times of doing that to stop going into a wet bathtub.  So Romy, you can be attracted to water even though you don't want to get your fur wet.

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

My cat Inky was a weird cat.  She'd prop herself up against the toilet when my ex would flush the toilet.  Her head would swirl around as she watched in fascination as the water swirled around.  Other times she'd jump up on the tub edge to lick the water off.  She would jump into the tub after I would get out of the shower.  I'd tell her "That's wet ding dong" but she'd have to look at the water droplets.  Then about 10 seconds later, she'd realize that her paws were getting wet, and there would be this clatter of scratching of claws against the tub.  Then she's rocket out of the bathroom.  It took her about 10 times of doing that to stop going into a wet bathtub.  So Romy, you can be attracted to water even though you don't want to get your fur wet.

Barb, I actually have a young cat like yours. She does not get into tubs of water, but she loves watching toilets flush. Then she will partly climbs inside to drink the water, despite she has a water bowl which I fill regularly with fresh water.  

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Barb, I actually have a young cat like yours. She does not get into tubs of water, but she loves watching toilets flush. Then she will partly climbs inside to drink the water, despite she has a water bowl which I fill regularly with fresh water.  

Inkie actually perched on top of the toilet to get a better view and fell in.  That was the last time she watched the toilet flush!  As far as the tub goes, it wasn't full of water, but it was full of water droplets from me just taking a shower.

Edited by Barb Bliss

My two cats have both taken the bathtub plunge. Both sank like rocks before launching out to spread wetness throughout the house. Hasn't stopped either one of them from still pawing at the water (or falling in for a second time). But then I have weird cats with water loving ancestry (Serval).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Great, now I want to buy some of that.  And I bet to see this guy with his own comedy show soon.