By Lindsey

Countdown: Action Edition

By Lindsey

Mighty Dice Back In Stock!

Sign in to follow this  
Serge Darveau

Funny things on the web.

2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

I’m an Eagles fan and have no interest in going to a home game in person because of these kind of antics. The Linc turns into a total zoo. I blame New Jersey. 

New Jersey - a state that is free to enter, but you have to pay to leave.

(For those who don't know, there is pretty much a toll gate on every highway OUT of NJ, but none (to my knowledge) on any of the entry sides into the state.  This has led to a lot of jokes from those of us who grew up on the 'outside' of the border)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

New Jersey - a state that is free to enter, but you have to pay to leave.

(For those who don't know, there is pretty much a toll gate on every highway OUT of NJ, but none (to my knowledge) on any of the entry sides into the state.  This has led to a lot of jokes from those of us who grew up on the 'outside' of the border)

I learned how to drive in a Detroit suburb, and have obtained a lead foot over the years.  But when I was on the Jersey Turnpike, I actually was feeling a mixture of terror and exhilaration.  The people in the left lane were going about 90 mph.  I was thinking 85 mph was fast enough, so I was in the next lane over.  The trucks couldn't drive in the left lane, so they were barreling down the next lane over.  I looked into the rear view mirror all I saw was truck grill!  So I had to decide whether to go 90 or about 75.

12 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

game.jpg.46319ec66e6f69202f086c8bd9cf9250.jpg

Also apply on DMG products :) 

No reactions, so I'll just LOL.

Man, out of reactions. I love The post about Spiderman and Chewie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

Without picture, try to explain it to your insurance lol  :):) 

16473101_10154125350856583_6251803096991315289_n.thumb.jpg.cf21bd2c953b1a890981e91b72431904.jpg

Depending on the part of the country - they've probably heard/seen it before

More often, hitting it on the road, I come close for a hit about one to two times a years, and once over 10 times a years, I was lucky. I've to be always watching each side of the road here, moose, bear, wolf, coyote and sometime cow. lol :) 

38 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

More often, hitting it on the road, I come close for a hit about one to two times a years, and once over 10 times a years, I was lucky. I've to be always watching each side of the road here, moose, bear, wolf, coyote and sometime cow. lol :) 

Nod - my point is that in certain areas it's not that uncommon.  Now if you try to claim it in New York City or something.. that's another story.

Of course my favorite thing is still remember my driver ed class in high school where the teacher showed us quotes from people's insurance claims and there were things like:

"An invisible tree ran into my car and then disappeared."

or

"I looked to the right, saw my mother in law, and drove over the embankment"

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

My ex hit a deer with his truck once.  Neither the truck or the deer made out well in that encounter.

All of these creatures will be appearing in future Dog Might games. Especially Croc-Bear and Gorilla Centaur. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

100% with me lol :):)

snoopy.thumb.jpg.bd26091d168968d7778754d37c81d228.jpg

And Bacon!

• Like 1