Sign in to follow this  
Serge Darveau

Funny things on the web.

Everything the budding pyromaniac needs!

I love how the picture on the back of the box looks like the kid is waving a wand to start the fire ala Harry Potter or something.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm not sure how lumberjacks would react to finding a fire under their tree though :D

Quite possibly with a stein and a hot dog on a stick. :)

Marshmallow gets stuck in their beards, but mustard washes out with beer.

Are you sure the target audience for this toy isn't us? This looks like our normal Friday Game night in the shop.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zoxe said:

Quite possibly with a stein and a hot dog on a stick. :)

Marshmallow gets stuck in their beards, but mustard washes out with beer.

That's fair.  I was thinking more about fire burning down all the CoCo's and Dragon Sheaths and everything being a disaster.

So this is a screengrab of an actual email I received from Amazon this evening.  Either their algorithms could use some very very slight tweaking, or their secret AI has gone full HAL 9000 on us.

E5A8D781-5F3B-4C60-B5B6-C81279E8A4EB.thumb.jpeg.2fa786bf77ce01d3a84447e1c0bf0a9d.jpeg

Or perhaps instead of sleep walking I am sleep-browsing the oddest depths of the endless internet bazaar.  Nothing says Christmas shopping like a wheel of cheese.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, LuckyIke said:

So this is a screengrab of an actual email I received from Amazon this evening.  Either their algorithms could use some very very slight tweaking, or their secret AI has gone full HAL 9000 on us.

E5A8D781-5F3B-4C60-B5B6-C81279E8A4EB.thumb.jpeg.2fa786bf77ce01d3a84447e1c0bf0a9d.jpeg

Or perhaps instead of sleep walking I am sleep-browsing the oddest depths of the endless internet bazaar.  Nothing says Christmas shopping like a wheel of cheese.

So many times I could have used this. I often find myself scrambling to find a Dog Costume AND a wheel of cheese at the same time!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Konas said:

So many times I could have used this. I often find myself scrambling to find a Dog Costume AND a wheel of cheese at the same time!

I keep trying to click 'Learn more' about the Pup-A-Razzi Silver Screen Starlet Dog Costume but alas, I forget that it's an image not a a live page.

Out of my own curiosity I manually searched and found the item and was not disappointed!

https://smile.amazon.com/Pup-Razzi-Starlet-Costume-X-Small/dp/B007O3T5UM/

(I don't have a dog and don't think our 18 year old cat, Bubba, will put up with these sorts of shenanigans).

• Haha 2

I don’t have a dog either, which just further added to my bemusement. I do eat cheese, but generally not by the whole wheel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

I don’t have a dog either, which just further added to my bemusement. I do eat cheese, but generally not by the whole wheel.

All depends of the kind of cheese wheel lol :) 

lv05_1539872_1.jpg.2f6f4248494fdb7281676716a4fd382d.jpg

• Like 1

The mouth of the boot dog reminds me of Dr Finkelstein from The Nightmare Before Christmas:

297D93FC-C91D-4A3F-B0FC-02C84FDC0451.thumb.jpeg.7e0fe62f3be5acb00576eaf6429469af.jpeg

• Haha 1