6 hours ago, Zoxe said:

I haven't looked to see if he will be at PAX-U, but the Badger booth has had some outrageous convention prices.

Good outrageous or bad outrageous.

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Good outrageous or bad outrageous.

Good!

Well, bad for me, hah. 

At Gencon and again at Reapercon, I saw convention prices that had a dual pack of the Patriot 105 and Sotar 2020 (the wide area and detail brushes, respectively) for about the same $$ as what I paid for my Sotar alone.  Made me get a knot in my stomach and move on to the next booth. :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Assuming they'd be listed as Badger -- they aren't on the exhibitor list as of yesterday.  But I have seen several updates over the past few days.. so it doesn't mean it's final yet.

I don't recall him being there last year.  At Gencon and Reapercon he's listed as Badger. 

What link are you using to view the PAXU vendors?  I looked, but couldn't find it.

3 hours ago, Zoxe said:

I don't recall him being there last year.  At Gencon and Reapercon he's listed as Badger. 

What link are you using to view the PAXU vendors?  I looked, but couldn't find it.

I'm using the App to see it.  I agree - doesn't seem to be a list online anywhere.