Sign in to follow this  
TheAuthorOfOZ

The Official Totally-Not-Bragging-or-Showing-Off Collection Thread

I thought it might be fun, for those so inclined, for all us Barkers and/or Viking Lumberjacks to post links to our Board Game Geek profile if you have one.  Maybe you'll see a game in their list you've thought about picking up and can ask about it!  If you don't have a Board Game Geek or RPG Geek account, it's just a database website letting you track what games you have and log plays.

I know, I already created a thread about showing our board game rooms, but sometimes that doesn't encompass the full collection.  I thought this would be a cool way to share.

I also put the link to my collection in my profile, which seems like it might be better considering this thread may eventually be buried by fallen trees and leaves.  But it was a good place to start.  Navigating to your profile editor is easy.  Top right corner of the forum is your name, click it for a drop down menu.  Hit "Account Settings,"  then on the right under "Other Settings" is "Edit Profile."

Bark Loudly.

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/TheAuthorOfOZ

Edited by TheAuthorOfOZ

Holy Netrunner and Agricola, @TheAuthorOfOZ! Those are two of my favs, but you have wayyyy more of the expansions for either than I do. I finally got Mice & Mystics, too, thanks to @Lindsey. I gotta play it so I can see if I need these expansions...

Ooh, I've never heard of Saloon Tycoon, @Serge Darveau! How's that?

I like this idea, Author. I don't have a profile myself, but this is a great way to see people's tastes!

33 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Holy Netrunner and Agricola, @TheAuthorOfOZ! Those are two of my favs, but you have wayyyy more of the expansions for either than I do. I finally got Mice & Mystics, too, thanks to @Lindsey. I gotta play it so I can see if I need these expansions...

Ooh, I've never heard of Saloon Tycoon, @Serge Darveau! How's that?

I like this idea, Author. I don't have a profile myself, but this is a great way to see people's tastes!

I've actually fallen out of Netrunner.  The community collapsed here so I stopped playing (could have continued online through Jinteki.net but didn't).  As for Agricola, those expansions are just for the All Creatures 2 player version.  Standard Agricola, I only have the core game (pre-reboot).  I actually have only played Mice and Mystics solo though...

• Like 1

I see, Elysian, that you have the 7th Continent on your wishlist. I will be supposedly getting it in March when the first wave arrives. I hope it lives up to its hype. 

You have a good collection. We have a number of games the same.